Pages

05 April 2014

april goal for a lovely year of finishes

after missing out on linking up my March finish I'm hoping to be a bit more organised this month!

my April goal for finishing is the happy weekender quilt.  Its a moda bakeshop pattern by Kim who blogs at my go go life  - its an easy pattern and as Kim says can be made in a weekend or two - that is unless you run out of fabric like I did and it gets put into a cupboard even though the fabric I ordered arrived quite some time ago !


at the beginning of last year I bought a pile of charm squares with the aim of putting together some quick quilts so that I could practice my free motion machine quilting !

the result is one finished top, two almost finished tops and two charm packs still waiting to be made into quilts - oh and no free motion quilting practice !  This happy weekender quilt is one of the almost finished tops that was made over a weekend in August so it really is quick and easy to put together.


I'm going to aim high this month and finish the happy weekender quilt which needs the borders and quilting and binding.

linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes

2 comments:

thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment ♥